- What are the symptoms of liver cancer?
- What is liver cancer?
- Treatment of liver cancer
- How to distinguish liver cancer from other similar diseases?
- Diagnosis of liver cancer
- Classification of liver cancer
- What is the reason for the development of liver cancer?
- How frequent is liver cancer?
Every year in the world with liver cancer become sick at least 250 000 people. Primary liver cancer is found in the 30-40 times less than metastatic. A particularly high frequency of primary liver cancer observed in Senegal, South Africa, China, India and the Philippines. In Russia, a primary liver cancer is found from 0.25 to 1% of deaths. Men sick liver cancer 4 times more likely than women. The disease may occur at any age, but more often after 40 years.